Friday 27 May 2016

Some Outfits!

Hey blog, long time no see!

Thought I'd update you on the outfits I've been wearing lately. I've definitely started to be influenced by the 1970s revival that's happening at the moment, and moving more into a monochromatic palette (well, for ME, there's definitely less colour going on. Sometimes.)

Also - I dyed my hair blonde, as you shall see!

Anyway, here's a couple of my favourite outfits from the past couple of months:


A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on



Oh, I also got a dog - she is possibly the greatest thing to ever happen to my life. Her name is Ella, and she hangs out with me every weekend when I am feeling sick from chemotherapy/my illness. She's the perfect snuggle buddy/therapy doge! She currently lives at my parents because I can't have dogs at my apartment, but as soon as I move into a pet-friendly place/buy my own place (ha, that's not going to happen with Australian house prices), she will be moving in with me! :D
A photo posted by Annika Victoria (@littlepineneedle) on

And some more outfits - with BLONDE hair! Woo!



Hope you're all doing well, and don't forget that you can always catch me on my youtube channel ;)







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Love them all! They are all so different, but you look great in every one! I discovered you through your videos and now I'm hooked (seriously, I think I've watched every single one). I think my favourite so far was your embroidered cardigan. I'm now on the lookout for a warm, woollen cardi when I go thrifting so that I can embroider one for myself!

    Janelle x
    http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! <3 <3 I miss your red hair (since I'm a red head :P) , but the blonde looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! <3 <3 I miss your red hair (since I'm a red head :P) , but the blonde looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your outfits on Instagram! Always super cute!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss you blogging here annika but i've been watching your youtube videos and i've been following you on instagram :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so darling and I adore your style! I especially love the bows and accessories, too quirky and cute! *heart eyes* :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit, esp the skirt.. it is gorgeous. The new hair color is beautiful too. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails