Sunday 7 February 2016

DIY Ombre Tights | Make Thrift Buy #34

Shirt - Thrifted | Necklace - HKID | Skirt - Princess Highway | Shoes - Found on the side of the road haha

Dress - DIY | Shoes - Thrifted | Necklace - TashTash Jewelry

Today I try and make ombre tights and socks! Also, here are some outfits that I put together with them. By the way, I wanted to mention that if you're missing my outfit posts on my blog, I still post a LOT of outfit photos on my instagram account (I'm @littlepineneedle)!

Anyway, if you'd like to know how to make these then watch my video below, and enjoy!









Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. I'm almost certain you possess some degree of telepathy as I have been on the hunt for ombre tights. In addition, I started watching one of your videos .. and now I may have watched 90% of them .. oops.. I love how innovative your DIYs are!

    www.whimsicalzoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! i'm planning to try this DIY because i also want an ombre tights and right now, i haven't found any store that sells one here in my country. thanks for always sharing your ideas annika! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Annika your tights look amazing AND you revamped clothes you already own too! win win!

    in terms of synthetic clothes you could also dye ombre, certain vintage clothes full of polyester like a 1970s blouse or dress would look super cute if it was plain white with a peter pan collar :)

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails