Sunday 15 February 2015

Closet Cleanout

littlepineneedle.storenvy.com
So I really need to make space in my wardrobe, and I also have to stop holding onto items which no longer fit me. That's why, with some regret, I'm selling a bunch of my favourite dresses. I am really sad about letting them go, but I need to make space for clothes which actually fit me!

Things that I am selling include this gorgeous dress, which isn't ever going to fit me again thanks to my damn boobs:
And these ;__;
Yep, all of these too:
Please give my clothes lovely new homes!

Oh - and if you live in Australia, I've made the shipping rate super cheap to compensate for the sucky exchange rate, because unfortunately Storenvy only lets me process payments through US dollars.

Here's the link to my store! Happy shopping :D







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Looks like your store got almost completely shopped out! I need to stop holding on to old clothes too..maybe something I should start looking in to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dooo it! It's such a good way to clean out your wardrobe + make a bit of money as well + you will know that the people getting your clothes will truly appreciate them, too! :) Win-win I think!

      Delete
  2. would surely buy if I did not live in France. These outfits are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks that the postage is so expensive to france, I'm sorry about Australia post's ridiculous fees! :|

      Delete
  3. The link doesn't work for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really frustrating - it doesn't work for me either! Storenvy seems to have problems connecting to particular routers. It only works when I connect it to my mobile internet! Are you with bigpond by any chance - I know that it doesn't work on a few bigpond services!

      Delete
  4. OMG! I love your style! : 3
    www.algunscabides.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, if only I fitted them : ( I can't wait to have a big clearout of my stuff, though it's hard to get rid of stuff you like but don't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh damn that baroque dress being sold out! Oh well, it'd probably cost a lot to ship to the UK anyway. I do need to have a clear out but I've found recently I've been wearing clothes I haven't worn in years like every day so I'm a bit reluctant <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I love you with curls and with black hair. Your gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails