Wednesday 7 January 2015

DIY Cage Suspender Skirt | Make Thrift Buy #12

Hello! Last year I saw this caged suspender-style skirt EVERYWHERE on the internet. I always thought that it would be pretty easy to make, so I was super excited when not one but TWO people suggested that I try it out for a Make Thrift Buy episode!

Have a watch!
P.s. I was somehow super productive and made TWO videos today... so I'm doing a little shameless self-promotion: I'll upload the next episode when this video reaches 1000 thumbs up ;)

I hope that you're all having a beautiful day, and please keep sending me amazing suggestions!







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. This was amazing! I am a new blog reader but I'll be back for more! I really liked the way you showed which stitches you used at each part - very helpful for sewing newbies like me!

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and it looks just fabulous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super love this post! waiting for your new video, I love your self-promotion haha :D

    luciaberta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love how simple this is!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Can you make a caged bra? http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=35224963&color=001&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-PLA-_-95647254064product_type_l1ww%26product_type_l2womens&adpos=1o4&creative=56691438064&device=m&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CJq2ts3BxcQCFc1gfgodEkEA_A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please do a tutorial on lace bloomers? I recall in the comments of this video that you mentioned them as a way to wear short skirts without showing your underwear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails