Saturday 25 October 2014

Make Thrift Buy Episode 5: Melting Tights

Hello! I've been desperate to try out this particular DIY ever since it was suggested to me about a month ago - Melting Tights! I thought that they would be too easy to make - but of course, things did not exactly go to plan. This video would have been up sooner, but the half-finished tights just spent three-fricken-weeks sitting there and TAUNTING ME. I'm not going to give away any more than that, you'll have to watch what happened for yourselves! *and I apologise in advance for my stuffy cold-voice*
Links to three-dimensional fabric paint: 1 | 2 | 3

I hope that you're all having a beautiful week so far,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Ah, it's too bad the first ones didn't work out! I wouldn't have thought about the color, either, haha! Oops. But I think they look pretty neat the second time around, even if they aren't exactly like the ones online! They're still pretty cool.
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!!! melting tights!! I've always wanted them but...it's so expensive for a tights :"> Thanks for making this video !!>< I can't wait to try it!!!:D

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your videos, they always leave me laughing and you have such clever ideas. Can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad that I'm not the only one that places failed DIYs into their cupboard and never ever wears them again... It's always so nice to watch your videos! Love from Germany! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ones that worked still look cute! It's hard to make clothes - I don't know how you do it!
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like seeing your creative process.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually loved the end result. But I honestly could not stop laughing when you had the second-thoughts about the red colour. It was gold, lol.

    :D

    www.ellenbourne.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work! I love your videos :)
    Have you considered trying this with liquid latex? It's not too expensive, and it comes in a variety of colors (or you could get white and customize the color yourself)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails