Wednesday 5 September 2012

Peachy Keen, Tangerine!

 
 
wearing
dress - ASOS
tights - c/o Oasap
socks - DIY from vintage tights
shoes - Rubi Shoes
bag - Vintage
ring - Vintage
hat - c/o Wholesale

When I look back at wearing this dress from Asos one year ago it's crazy to think how much has happened since then. I look back at those photos and think "I was just a baby!!" (With damn twiggy arms, as well). I also think "Wow. What a terrible, terrible blog post. Why did I just write that?" Haha. I somehow don't think I took my blog too seriously a year ago.

I like that I can still wear this dress after a year, though. It's definitely still one of my favourites.

Speaking of asos, I bought this dress today using my winnings from an asos competition. Yay!! If anyone has any awesome asos items to suggest that I should buy, please let me know :)

Also, this is my 200th post! Which is an exciting and arbitrary number. Thank you so much to everyone for being here and reading all the crap I have to say, it means a lot to me.

17 comments:

  1. Those tights!! <3 and dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I bought those cat tights yesterday. So freaking excited. I am gonna wear them everywhere, every day - to bed, in the shower...

    Happy Wednesday.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay! they're so good. i want to wear them all the time too haha.

      Delete
  3. Aw man is there a rocking horse on those tights? I love 'em. And that sweet collar.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did those tights?! Awesome! Taking orders on DIY tights now? Please say yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, no. unfortunately not. they're from oasap :) (see the link in my blog post)

      Delete
  5. haha, isn't it great to go back and see old posts and be surprised by how much your work has imrpoved! Congrats for those 200 posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress ! And the satchel, the tights are so cute,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tights are fantastic! So cool! Congratulations on your 200th post as well, such an achievement! You look beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. TIGHTS <3 I ordered these yesterday <3 ! ! ! ! Girl, you inspire me :D
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annika! I posted your banner! You can check on my blog, hope you like it tho! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONRATS!!!!! I will hopefully get there one day :)

    GREAT BLOG and love this outfit

    Follow each other???

    ZARA gift cerificate giveaway for $400 on www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gaaah i seriously love everything you wear, and your hair looks really fab x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful dress! Such a lovely, bright colour!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails